Convenient, fully enclosed shopping centre, generating strong, stable cash flows from the ground floor retailers and level 1 office tenants. The centre provides convenient access to everyday goods and services for its growing local trade area.
The strategy of the Syndicate is to:
- acquire and hold the property to provide investors with a quality, high yielding property investment
- actively asset manage the property by implementing repositioning, leasing, tenant remixing and marketing to optimise the income and value of the property
- re-rate the rental yield and reduce risk profile by capitalising on the property’s significant value-add potential by implementing the repositioning strategy over 2 stages, as follows:
- Stage 1: Reposition former DDS space and Monaro Arcade with non-discretionary uses (3,400m²), without disrupting the centre’s current operating performance
- Stage 2: Realise identified non-core real estate value from the 5,860m² under-utilised north car park land