The Fairfield Centre Syndicate is an unregistered managed investment scheme.
The strategy of the Syndicate is to:
• acquire and hold the Property to provide Investors with a quality, high yielding property investment
• actively asset manage the Property by implementing repositioning, leasing, tenant remixing and marketing to optimise the income and value of the Property
• seek to further improve rental yield and to capitalise on the Property’s significant value-add potential by implementing the Repositioning Strategy over 2 stages, as follows:
- Stage 1: Re-convert BigW into a car park and enhance Level 1 retail
- Stage 2A: Convert Level 1 southern retail into office space
- Stage 2B: Build additional office space on rooftop